- Energy Leadership
- Internal & External Barriers to Optimal Performance
- Workplace Scenarios
- Introduction to Coaching
- Holiday Special
- Sherry’s Trust Model: Are You Building or Eroding Trust in Your Relationships?
- Are You Loving Your Job, or Just Tolerating It?
- Learning to Make Clear, Co-Created Agreements
- Practices for Performance and Productivity
- How to Maintain High Performance When Roles Change
- How to Use Empowering Questions to Be More Productive
- Deliberate Focus: the Antidote to the Pressure of Multitasking
- Are Hidden Commitments Competing with Your True Goal?
- How to Shake the Feeling That You’re an Impostor
- How to Communicate More Effectively with Purposeful Listening
- How Better Listening Can Make You a Creative, Innovative Partner
- How to Make Goal Setting a Task That Serves You
- Role Clarity
Events and Interviews
WOMEN and THEIR TRUE POWER with Sherry Welsh:
Interview with ThomasNet News
Listen to Sherry’s exclusive interview with ThomasNet News about exercises for women to help them interact with others in the workplace.
Interview on David Ciullo’s HR Power Hour (3/22/14)
Tune into Sherry’s Interview with David Cullio and listen to Sherry talk about her Core Energy Coaching Approach.